Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hey, My friend’s gone to SPAIN

Hey everyone, my most fierce competitor has left for Spain tonight for a 3 month trip. During which I am pretty sure, that he won’t be able to find enough time to concentrate on his posts. So, I am looking forward to beat him by a good enough margin when he is back, so that this year, I would emerge as the unanimous winner.

I have 5 posts this year, including this one, while he has 4. Right now, I am leading by 1 post. I will definitely try to increase this margin soon.

I will keep this place full.

But, I will miss you, and your comments. The first comment invariably came from you. And for some posts, your were the sole commenter. I will miss that.

Competition aside, I wish you “A very happy and safe journey”, and an eventful trip to Spain. Have a great time. Bye bye…

2 comments:

  1. this is a comment from a guy who has gone to Spain for 3 month trip...and remember..you cannot even beat me this year..I have 3 blogs ready...and will post when i shift into my apartment on tuesday...hehe..anyway... competition is good...for both of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I was just wondering if you would prefer spending time visiting places there, than sitting in-front of your laptop, and hitting the keys.....

    ReplyDelete