Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 : Happy New Year

New Year was good. Celebrations went on as planned. But I missed "3 Idiots" show, thanks to Bangalore's unpredictable weather. As soon as I stepped out in the open, it started pouring heavily. The roads were flooded with water. And the auto-walas, as usual, turned down all my requests to take me to the theatre where my friends were waiting.

And in office,  I had to make a call. An interview, can you believe it? On 31st Dec, at 5:00 pm. Crap...

At night, Sinha, Vishal, Kunal and me assembled at my room, and we had a small party. That was all. :) :)

7 comments:

  1. Little modification: Your friends were not waiting there, they were watching movie.

    Shhh.. but you miss it big time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i also missed it bcoz of u...
    or u watched it twice bcoz of me????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ek baar when there were riots, and the other when you were an ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh haan, Missed it twice...Heheh..forgot about the riots.....

    @Kunal, do you want the tickets' paisa kya??

    ReplyDelete
  5. small party ??
    psycho ne raat bhar natak kiya..bina piye hue...usko ye small party bol raha hai :P

    nahi chahiye paise...aish kar..

    ReplyDelete