Monday, May 10, 2010

India goes down

I had hopes for the Indian team to do well this time round. And I was pretty excited about a cricket match after such a long time which was not an IPL match. But, India has been thrown out of the competition. :(

Sob Sob... I didn't quite liked watching the IPL. So much of cricket was kind of boring to me. And when the T20 World Cup started, I was starting to feel "Indian". But, after West Indies ousted India from the Super 8 last night, I turned off my TV and went back to my laptop.

Without the likes of Sehwag and Sachin, I wasn't hoping that India would bring back the trophy, but I had definitely not hoped of an early exit for us either. It was heart breaking. But, I guess, I can't blame anybody. It's cricket, and it is just like that. West Indies was a better team yesterday and they won. However, I am not sure as to why Dhoni chose to bowl first after winning the toss.

I think I am losing interest in Cricket. :)

7 comments:

  1. by the way..there is still a theoretical chance for India to reach the semis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, So you reached ??? How's the weather? How can India still for forward? You must be joking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No he is not joking but chances are totally dependent on others team also... There are chances but those are very vague....

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is always a next time..right??

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is a chance next time if they pick players who actually want to play! if you saw the pak-aus sf you can see the difference between champion teams & Indians...

    ReplyDelete