Monday, May 16, 2011

Sleepless nights



Is it work?

Is it the heat?

Or is it my new phone?

Or something else?

My eyes are burning, yet I am not able to sleep. Damn!!!! I also need to wake up early today. Seems to have been ages since I have got a nice long peaceful sleep. Need a break soon from the super busy days. Need to keep my laptop powered down for a whole week, I think. That should reset my body clock back to where it was 1 year back.

Seems like I have moved away from a few things. Need to get those back. I don't even remember when was the last time I dug into my music collection. It's perhaps been an year since I sketched anything.

Location : 2nd Cross, BDA Colony, Bengaluru, Karnataka,
Posted via Blogaway

9 comments:

  1. I miss your sketching too....
    done complain about time and work...
    khana to nahi bhulta tu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are...Wo to mention karna bhul hi gaya. Khaana bhi theek se nahi khaata me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and blogging a lot less too!! tumhare competition ka kya hua? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. self-proclaimed cyber-addiction ney humaarey Bubbu ki jaan ley li hai

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes u seriously need to take a break bro...u seem being addicted to ur work.n ya atleast think of ur poor lappy,it wud b cursing u to be its user...stop gawking the laptop screen.
    I miss ur sketches, i miss reading ur blogs, i miss chatting with u, i miss u clearing my silly doubts, i miss ur calls n rajnikant sms ;) n much more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suna hai daaru ka asar bhi nahin ho raha...do meditation (with one eye open :) )....yaa to phir tujhe pyar ho gaya hai bete...teri "paaro" ka naam to bata :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you really need to have a break from work and make up on things things which you gave up due to work pressure.....get a life dude.......!!!!

    ReplyDelete