Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's that time of the year...


  1. When I keep falling sick.
  2. When the weather requests me to sleep longer.
  3. When my expenses are way ahead of my income.
  4. When the stupid box keeps telecasting the same old movies over and over again.
  5. When I don't feel like working anymore.
  6. When I don't feel like cleaning up my dusty room.
  7. When the weekends fly past before I have my quota of deep sleep.
  8. When my brain fails to reason.
  9. When the first tab that I open on my browser is "Google".
  10. When the first thing I search in the newspaper is my horoscope.
  11. When I rejoice and celebrate on getting a call from an unknown number.
  12. When I doze off while watching movies at the theater.
And I desperately hope that these days go away soon. Waiting for the bright and sunny days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment