Wednesday, August 28, 2013

7th year and still going strong

Its been over 7 years that I had first stared blogging. I clearly remember my first post here. It went..

Blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog,

Although I have now deleted that post, that memory still is with me. When I started off, I never thought I would be able to continue for 7 years. Not only that, I managed to maintain 3 other active blogs of mine, although the post counts there are quite low. That would make me a "blogaholic"?

Anyway, its been fun, and has helped me in quite a number of ways that I never thought. Be it knowing more fellow bloggers, making new acquaitances or for passing my time when I had nothing else to do.

A few quick facts about this blog:

1. Started on 5th July 2007
2. Lifetime visits: 58,688
3. Posts counter : 161
4. 53 followers

This is the most read post of my blog.

 The New Year Post 

Hope, some day soon, I would complete 10 years of blogging. Well, you know, that's only possible after 3 more years.

And perhaps I should be concentrating on increasing my batting average.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment