Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Blog Map

My Blog Map
I have been blogging for a few years now. Close to about 6 years. And I have blogged from a lot of places. My map shows that I have mostly blogged in India. Well, there's one post from Bhutan. And the western India still doesn't have one of my posts yet.

My blogging frequency has decreased drastically. I do not specifically know the reason for that. May be because I am married now. Hahaha...

Writing short posts on my phone does help. A quick note with an image from your gallery is all you need to create a post in minutes. The formatting is not perfect, but then, I can fix it when I am back to my computer.

The good thing about mobile blogging is that I don't have to get to my computer always. And I can write a post in pieces. That really helps sometimes, when ideas are not freely flowing in, and you are easily disturbed.

You can work on it from anywhere, from your toilet to your boring office meetings. I don't do either of them though.

My phone has so many forgotten pictures. Whenever I start browsing the pictures on my phone, I often find a nice picture which captures my attention for a long long time. It brings back memories. 

Its a similar feeling when I am randomly browsing my old posts. 

Pictures are worth a thousand words? 
Memories are even more precious.

Posted Via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment