Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally, Ready to race

Yesterday, I got my Pulsar 180 finally, after such a long wait. I am so so excited. Let's see how long will this excitement last before the Bangalore traffic frustrations get into me. 43kms done. I want to complete 500kms within 15 days so that I can safely break the speed barrier.

In the pic, that's obviously not me. :) I haven't yet got it's photos. And also haven't had any big stories. When I do, I will put them up here.

No more walking in the heat. It's getting real hot in Bangalore these days. No buses and autos. And late night movies!!! No problems sir.

3 comments:

  1. Finally!!! ha after so many distractions, problems, software glitches, you managed to get the bike to pollute the environment more. he he he fundas are good to give. But by heart I also know I will also enjoy the bike rides.

    Chalo lets plan for road trip... :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the league Psycho! :)
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally pulsar ....maniaaaaaac..
    Graced are the bajaj fellows who some how managed to fulfill pshyco's dream of owning a bike of his own money atlast

    ReplyDelete